1.1 Roche Futures Ltd guarantees to any its Client the right for refund of money, in case if such Client is not satisfied with the quality of provided Services or due to technical obstacles.
1.2 Roche Futures Ltd declares that its Client has the right to change his/her mind in case if the Client’s Account was already charged and to request his/her money to be returned.
1.3 This Refund and Cancellation Policy concerns exclusively transaction fees and Clients’ money.This Refund and Cancellation Policy does covers only transactions made with credit and debit cards issued by Visa and MasterCard nd it does not refer to any refunds for purchased intangible services delivered at once the money has been transferred from the Client to the Partner.
1.4 Roche Futures Ltd undertakes its best efforts to assist the Clients in case of any disputes related to refunds of purchased services and intangible products mentioned in provision
1.5 Refunds and cancellations in excess of the original amount are prohibited.
1. Banking Day, business day, working day. Means every official working day of the week in South Africa.
2 Chargeback. Means return of the Client’s money by the Client’s bank due to the disputed and/or fraudulent transaction.
3. Compliance criteria. Means the set of requirements that must be fulfilled for refund or cancellation.
4. Return and cancellation form: means the Roche Futures form to be completed by the Client, who has requested for his/her money to be returned.
5. Issuing bank. Мeans the bank that has issued payment card to the Client.
6. Refund original amount. Means the precise amount of transaction fee deducted from the amount of certain Client’s transaction.
7. Refund and Cancellation form. Means the Roche Futures form to be completed by the Client, who has requested the Refund or cancellation.
8. Refund or cancellation. Means charging back the amount of transaction fee paid by the Client with regard to certain Transaction or the precise amount of the Client’s Funds accumulated on his/her Client’s account.
3.1 The Client who has paid for the Roche Futures , i.e. paid a transaction fee, or has funded his account may request a refund or cancellation in accordance with the compliance criteria as further set out herein.
3.2 Refund or cancellation will only be considered where the Client complies with the compliance criteria in full. Where the Client fails to meet any of the compliance criteria, Roche Futures shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to decline the Client’s request for a refund or cancellation.
3.3 In order to apply for a refund or cancellation, the Client must request and complete a refund form or cancellation form and send it to the Roche Futures support address. You can obtain the refund/cancellation form under request sent to email.
3.4 All payments and information related to refund or cancellation may be verified by Roche Futures’ compliance officers. In such case, Roche Futures may request the Client to provide certain documents, including, but not limited to, identification documents, copy of the Client’s payment card and invoice or/and any other prove of the fact that disputed payment was made. In case if the Client fails to provide appropriate documents or information within three (3) days upon the Roche Futures request or in case of any doubts as to authenticity of provided documents, Roche Futures shall be entitled to decline the Client’s refund or cancellation request.
3.5 Roche Futures shall process the Client’s refund form / cancellation form as soon as is reasonably practicable. Response times will vary depending on stated reasons for the request. In any case, Roche Futures shall notify the Client on the result of the request in accordance with the timescales set out herein.
3.6 Refund or cancellation request will only be approved or declined after proper verification made by Roche Futures’ compliance officers.
Submission of refund form / cancellation form gives no guarantees that the Client’s request will be satisfied.
4.1 All requests for refund and cancellation will only be accepted where notice is received by Roche Futures no later than twenty four (24) hours after processing of transaction.
4.2 Notice mentioned in provision 4.1 should be provided to Roche Futures by completing refund form or cancellation form.
4.3 Completed refund form or cancellation form should be sent to the Roche Futures email with “Refund/cancellation request” in the subject line.
5.1 Roche Futures shall contact the Client within fifteen (15) business days from refund or cancellation request to request further information (if required).
5.2 Client shall provide such information as soon as reasonably practicable, but in any case no later than fourteen (14) days following such request.
Roche Futures shall notify the Client by e-mail on its final decision regarding refund or cancellation.
5.3 Refund or cancellation will be processed within twenty (20) business days from the date of notifying the Client on the Roche Futures decision.
5.4 The Client will have no refund or cancellation in case that:
• when requested by Roche Futures to do so, the Client fails to provide Roche Futures with information or/and document(s) within the terms set.
• If Roche Futures suspects that the Client has, or is, engaged in, or have in any way been involved in, fraudulent or illegal activity, including prohibited activities according to the AML policy.
• Roche Futures reserves the right to lock the Client’s money while refund or cancellation investigation is in process, which means that the money could be inaccessible during such investigation.
6.1 Roche Futures expects the Client to contact it using Roche Futures contact details to resolve any problem or issue related to his/her payments, before the Client makes any Chargeback request. This Section does not affect any rights and/or claims, which the Client may have against the bank/financial institution.
6.2 Roche Futures will investigate any Chargeback requests made by the Client and in response will inform the Client’s issuing bank whether any Service or Transaction has been cancelled.
6.3 Roche Futures reserves the right to suspend Client's account and lock Client's money during the chargeback investigation procedure.
7.1 Any charges, which arise upon processing refunds or cancellations, shall be borne solely by the Client. Such charges will be deducted from the final amount of refund or cancellation.
7.2 This Refund and Cancellation Policy will be amended from time to time if there is any change in the legislation. Terms and conditions of the Refund and Cancellation Policy are subject to change by Roche Futures and in the case of any amendments, Roche Futures will make an appropriate announcement.
7.3 In case if the Client does not wish to accept the revised Refund and Cancellation Policy, he/she should not continue to use Roche Futures services. If the Client continues to use the services after the date on which the change comes into effect, his/her use of the services to be bound by the new Refund and Cancellation Policy.